Nice room, very clean, with kitchenette. Excellent value for the price (living social deal). We saw monkeys our first day at the resort which was a plus for us. The private beach was nice and a short walk to other beaches. Restaurant and staff was great. Our only concerns would be low water pressure in the shower. A bit hard to find at first and far from a few of the attractions we were wanting to visit. Overall great experience. Very quiet resort.
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Hotel
- Monarch Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Monarch Resort Gulf Of Papagayo
- Vista Bahia Beach Resort Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A development surrounded by flora, fauna and wildlife that offers a natural environment in complete harmony with the surroundings. Vista Bahia Beach Resort is the ideal place to rest, relax and enjoy everything Costa Rica has to offer. Animals seen and photographed on property have included; monkeys, squirrels, iguanas, numerous butterflies, mapaches, and pizotes and many different species of birds, We also have numerous trees, cacti, hiking trails and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Vista Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.