Vista Bahia was exactly what we were looking for while vacationing in Costa Rica. The hotel rooms felt more like an apartment, providing privacy along with great views of Playa Panama and wildlife like monkeys, birds and iguanas. The owner, manager, and staff of Vista Bahia were the best part of the resort. They were incredibly helpful , friendly and personable. We missed our flight and the management accommodated our needs in a very generous manner. One of our favorite memories from our trip was taking the kayak, courtesy of the resort, out on the ocean and watching the most spectacular sunset we have ever seen. We think the Vista Bahia is wonderful as is but the owner has several aspirations for the resort. We are looking forward to going back and seeing the staff as well as all of the added amenities made. Thank you Vista Bahia for making our trip so memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A development surrounded by flora, fauna and wildlife that offers a natural environment in complete harmony with the surroundings. Vista Bahia Beach Resort is the ideal place to rest, relax and enjoy everything Costa Rica has to offer. Animals seen and photographed on property have included; monkeys, squirrels, iguanas, numerous butterflies, mapaches, and pizotes and many different species of birds, We also have numerous trees, cacti, hiking trails and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Vista Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Monarch Resort Gulf Of Papagayo
- Vista Bahia Beach Resort Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste