My wife and I stayed here after arriving from NYC in Liberia. It was a perfect place to start our tour of Costa Rica: spacious, clean rooms in small 4 unit bungalows each with a balcony, a short walk to the beach, kayaks free for guests to use, a pool perfect for children or lounging, the food was adequate and the staff very friendly. We liked it so much that we came back with our daughter and finished our tour at the Vista Bahia as well. On our last morning, they arranged for a boat to ferry us over the cove to a coral reef for snorkeling. In the off-season, the rates were excellent - 50% of what we paid for elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Hotel
- Monarch Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Monarch Resort Gulf Of Papagayo
- Vista Bahia Beach Resort Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A development surrounded by flora, fauna and wildlife that offers a natural environment in complete harmony with the surroundings. Vista Bahia Beach Resort is the ideal place to rest, relax and enjoy everything Costa Rica has to offer. Animals seen and photographed on property have included; monkeys, squirrels, iguanas, numerous butterflies, mapaches, and pizotes and many different species of birds, We also have numerous trees, cacti, hiking trails and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Vista Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.