Values are getting harder to find these days, but not here. I was treated like a king. Everyone knows you by name. You feel comfortable sort of a home away from home. Great service. Snorkeling and Kayaking are included great private cove to see octopus, sting ray, eels, colorful fish. You can even find Nemo here. I enjoyed it and cant wait to come back again. It is a sanctuary, kind of a secret. Away from the hustle and noise of Playa del Coco, with afterglow sunsets in the sky. So relaxing and peaceful. This is a True Getaway not to be missed. Recharge your batteries here you won't regret it! And such a bargain compared to the other resorts in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A development surrounded by flora, fauna and wildlife that offers a natural environment in complete harmony with the surroundings. Vista Bahia Beach Resort is the ideal place to rest, relax and enjoy everything Costa Rica has to offer. Animals seen and photographed on property have included; monkeys, squirrels, iguanas, numerous butterflies, mapaches, and pizotes and many different species of birds, We also have numerous trees, cacti, hiking trails and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Vista Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Monarch Resort Gulf Of Papagayo
- Vista Bahia Beach Resort Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste