We had a bad experience 1/2 mile down the road at an overrated "Villas" place. This Resort was a true Resort with a laid back setting that smoothed our nerves after a disaster of four night at Villa Sol.
The staff at Vista Bahia is great especially Mr. Blue who appears to work the dinning room area from early morning all thru the night. When does he sleep? Staff very helpful and did Kayak trip early in AM with Resort Kayak, very nice. Close to Gingers Restaurant which is best in the area. Quite pool, quite and restful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A development surrounded by flora, fauna and wildlife that offers a natural environment in complete harmony with the surroundings. Vista Bahia Beach Resort is the ideal place to rest, relax and enjoy everything Costa Rica has to offer. Animals seen and photographed on property have included; monkeys, squirrels, iguanas, numerous butterflies, mapaches, and pizotes and many different species of birds, We also have numerous trees, cacti, hiking trails and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Vista Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Monarch Resort Gulf Of Papagayo
- Vista Bahia Beach Resort Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste