We do not like big resorts and the truth is that when we booked, we had no idea how big this place would be. We arrived and it was almost empty (it was low season) and this made it a bit sad. However, the rooms are spacious (so much so, that we had two wash basins) and clean. The property is quite big, has a small private beach and a couple lovely elevated decks in the middle of the woods, where you can lounge and look at the bay.
The service was friendly and correct. I think that if we had been there when the place had more occupancy, we would not have gotten the impression that the place was a bit sad... at least, for a group of young friends like us. I think that families will greatlyy enjoy Vista Bahia Beach Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A development surrounded by flora, fauna and wildlife that offers a natural environment in complete harmony with the surroundings. Vista Bahia Beach Resort is the ideal place to rest, relax and enjoy everything Costa Rica has to offer. Animals seen and photographed on property have included; monkeys, squirrels, iguanas, numerous butterflies, mapaches, and pizotes and many different species of birds, We also have numerous trees, cacti, hiking trails and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vista Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Monarch Resort Gulf Of Papagayo
- Vista Bahia Beach Resort Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste