My husband and I weren't experienced travellers back in 2008 when we stayed there but I have to say, this place is totally under-rated. The first night our A/C did leak and some of our stuff got wet but we were upgraded immediately at no charge, and, treated with respect. The staff was wonderful friendly, and courtious! It is a little obscure and out of the way but that was part of its charm. The food was amazing, always fresh and very flavourful. We went in Jan. and got an amazing deal. Would go back in a heart-beat! Even considered getting married there but unfortunately those plans changed. Once agian, the staff were great and Playa Cocoa is only 10 mins. away for shopping and stuff. When we went to Playa Cocoa, we weren't hassled or bugged for money or anything like that. The trip to Liberia was really nice too. We were taken good care of there and they made sure that any taxi ride needed was by really good/trustable people. I felt safe there and never worried about anyone snooping in our room when we were out on day trips. We are an older couple (in our 40's) and appreciated the way we were treated. Make up yur own mind but our experience there wa a really positive and friendly one.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Hotel Playa Panama
- Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Hotel
- Sol Papagayo Playa Panama
- Sol Papagayo Hotel
- Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Resort Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.