We had a great suit in the fisrst block and had no complaints except we had difficulty getting chairs so that we could sit on the terrace.
Staff in the dining room and reception were excellent. There was not a huge variety of food but given what we paid for prime time in February I was not disappointed. There was always something. The omelet lady was more than accommodating each morning and the coffee was excellent. The al a carte restaurant and the waiter there was excellent.
The beach was good for walking,but not swimming. We walked 5 min up the hill to the occidental 's beach and were never hassled even when we sat on their lounge chairs.
We took the bus to Coco beach, but it is wise to take a cab back as the two buses don 't seem to connect. Here there are restaurants and supermarkets and all the souvineer shops.
We did the zip lining and the river excursion with Sunquest and both were excellent.
I would return to Sol Papagaya if the price was right. As the weather is hot and the wild life is amazing and that is essentially why I go to Costa Rica.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Hotel
- Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Hotel Playa Panama
- Sol Papagayo Playa Panama
- Sol Papagayo Hotel
- Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Resort Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.