March 20-27 from Hudson, WI. USA
They charged us $50 to be picked up at the airport, local taxis charged $40.
There was a problem with our booking, when we asked to speak to the manager, they said he wasn't there, as he was clearly sitting in the back room.
The beach is not a nice beach.
It is $10 taxi ride to go anyplace outside of the resort, but it is only a mile walk.
Bed/pillows were really hard.
Food was not the greatest, but not really any Costa Rican food is.
It closes at 10 p.m and there is nobody there, but one guard.
Staff was great, friendly and funny.
There is a bar 500 feet down the beach, it is fun with music and good prices.
Wildlife every place you look, monkeys, lizards, birds.
Big room and bathroom.
We went here to relax and we had no trouble doing that. I wouldn't let a friend stay there, but I would tell them that there are more beautiful places in Costa Rica. CoCo beach is fun, it is a $20 taxi ride there, and $20 more back. But they have shops and a good night life. Tamarindo Is $120 roundtrip, We loved it there, that is where we will go next time for sure. So, the truth is you get what you pay for. But not a bad place. We felt safe and it was clean.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Hotel
- Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Hotel Playa Panama
- Sol Papagayo Playa Panama
- Sol Papagayo Hotel
- Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Resort Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sol Papagayo-Nakuti Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.