“Inconsiderate sales representative” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Durazno

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Playa Panama
Villa Durazno
Ranked #1 of 1 Playa Panama B&B and Inns
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
“Inconsiderate sales representative”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

I inquired about the availability of this villa via the web. The web page had phone number as an optional field. Since I have an unlisted number, I did not fill in my phone number. I did give my email address. "Paul" at info@villacostarica.net replied back that those people who "do not provide their contact number are a waste of time". If they wanted a phone number, then they should have made it a mandatory field on the web page so they don't waste my time. This review has nothing to do with the actual villa. This review denotes the arrogance and unacceptable demeanor of the villa's representative.

Stayed October 2010

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Villa Durazno? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Villa Durazno

Address: Vistas del Pacifico, Playa Panama, Costa Rica
Location: Costa Rica > Province of Guanacaste > Gulf of Papagayo > Playa Panama
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Playa Panama
A private and luxurious 6 bedroom villa overlooking Panama Bay, Guanacaste, Costa Rica. The property offers guests genuine luxury in beautiful surroundings. Follow us on Face Book to get regular special offers and updates. ... more   less
Villa Durazno Costa Rica/Playa Panama, Guanacaste

If you own or manage Villa Durazno, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.