This hotel is very beautiful situated on a penninsula with water on both sides of the resort. The service was extraordinary, the food very good but not great and the rooms very nice. BUT, the walls are too thin. We were there during a February spring school vacation and the place was full of kids (which I found surprising since the rooms were $1000 and up per night). Not that I have anything against kids--except when they are loud at 12-1:00 AM and next door. Of the 7 nights there, half were disrupted by these noisy kids . I dont understand how the hotel could have been built with such thin walls. We complained each of these nights to security who did virtually nothing. The kids did calm down after we knocked on their door and told them to be quiet---each night !
The hotel management was very nice and apologitic but really had not much of an expanation. I have stayed in many Four Seasons Hotels and think they are the best but this one has some problems.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo Hotel
- Four Seasons Costa Rica
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica
- Four Seasons Liberia
- Peninsula Liberia
- Liberia Peninsula
- Liberia Four Seasons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.