Excellent resort and definitely is on par as one of the best Four Seasons properties that my wife and I have stayed at.
What we liked:
1) Attentive staff and service.
2) Rooms were well appointed, clean and very comfortable.
3) Pool and beach areas were relaxing and well maintained.
4) Restaurant food was very good, especially the Italian restaurant Di Mare.
5) Daily complimentary activities - Rain forest hike, cooking class, Spanish class, golf swing lesson, salsa dancing.
6) Golf - Amazing course - especially the front 9 holes!
7) J and C tours [-] - Airport transfers, personal tours of the Guanacaste area.
What we didn't like (very little):
1) You have to expect to pay a relatively high price to stay at such a fine resort, but there was a 26% tax and an additional 10% service fee added to every line item on the bill at check out - If money is no object then will not be an issue...
2) Fairly remote location which was good and bad - Good, that you are totally secluded and undisturbed. Bad, that it takes 30 minutes by car to get anywhere off the resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Four Seasons Costa Rica
- Four Seasons Liberia
- Peninsula Liberia
- Liberia Peninsula
- Liberia Four Seasons