We just got back...went in July, 2009. the weather was awesome and the hotel is fabulous.
Things to Do:
1) visit the beach club...you can take teh stairs (good 30 minute workout) or the shuttle..pool there is amazing and food is good
2) call this guy Mainor - our trip guide when we left the premises. he did a great job and made sure our 5 & 7 yr old had a great time. his info is elsewhere on trip advisor
3) the spa is awesome...my wife and i had several treatments....great staff
4) golf course tour was cool and worth it...we saw amazing views and animals
Things to Know:
1) make sure you are aware that there could be jelly fish in teh ocean...we got stung pretty bad one day (my son and i)...ask the attendants. they were surprised how many people were having similar experiences.
2) the ice on the plane on the ride home is likely to be local ice from the airport. if you have done a good job avoiding tap water the whole trip, dont screw it up on the way home.
overall, this was one of the best trips we have been on. service, food, and surroundings were amazing. have fun and wear a ton of sun block...doesnt take long to get fried there.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- 4 Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo Hotel
- Four Seasons Costa Rica
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica
- Four Seasons Liberia
- Peninsula Liberia
- Liberia Peninsula
- Liberia Four Seasons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.