This is a beautiful resort, but was overrun with children. The only place on the property without children during our 10 day visit was the adult pool, and several times, we had to have the staff remove a few.
Don't get me wrong, this is a beautiful place, but when the bar has a kid's menu, and resembles a day care facility (gross amounts of food all over the floor) you know this resort is not the place for a romantic get away. I am not talking about just during the day, but there is one bar on the property and it was full of children until late into the evening. There was NO place on the property for adults to have a drink, let alone dinner, without children running, unsupervised, everywhere.
We asked the manager of the resort why they did not cater, at least somewhat, to adults, we got some line about "future Four Seasons guests".
I think they need to worry more about their CURRENT Four Seasons guests.
Food was average, which is fine, but the prices were high given the average quality.
The service was very good when you can get it. Escape to the "Beach Club" which is run for the community, and you can escape most of the children.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- 4 Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo Hotel
- Four Seasons Costa Rica
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica
- Four Seasons Liberia
- Peninsula Liberia
- Liberia Peninsula
- Liberia Four Seasons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.