We had a great trip here the last 2 weeks of March. The beaches are gorgeous as is the property. It was hot and most of the property is open air so if the heat is bothersome this may not be the property for you. Rooms spacious, air conditioned and lovely with beautiful screened porch. Beds small - our room could have easily accomodated 2 queens instead of 2 standards....
We have stayed at numerous 4 Seasons resorts. This property is expensive which we knew in advance but after buying 2 cans of sunscreen (we went through 1 a day with our family in the sun and had lost several which exploded in the suitcase on the travel in) and being charged 75$, we began to feel a bit "gouged". Also didn't like the added resort charge with the price of the rooms - would have felt better if they just upped the room fee.
Staff amazing and lovely, service great, and we truly enjoyed the cabanas. Spa amazing.
Beware of the zipping Golf Carts at night.
Food at the Italian Restaurant the best IMHO. We also enjoyed eating at the bar more casually.
Private tours were done through Freddy Montero and Manny at email@example.com. Well worth the price for our family.
Great trip. We miss the Monkeys and Iguanas. h
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo Hotel
- Four Seasons Costa Rica
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica
- Four Seasons Liberia
- Peninsula Liberia
- Liberia Peninsula
- Liberia Four Seasons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.