Just back home from a 'Costa Rica' tour. We did the 'Rain-forests'. The 'Cloud-forests. The 'Volcanos'. And Then----- we finished our journey at the Papagayo Hilton.
I suppose at this point we should say this is our third stay at this particular Hilton, so, you have to know that we like it.WHY?? well like all trips, nothing is ever without its hiccups and our Costa Rica trips have been no exception, BUT! the way that this Hotel and 'most' of its staff handle problems is a lesson to many other service based businesses!!!, enough of that! The Papagayo Hilton is situated on a private beach with the accommodation situated in the surrounding trees and vegetation, amid landscaped gardens and lanes, access to the cabins is achieved by very frequent shuttles. at this point we have to mention Julio and Diego two of the shuttle drivers, exceptional adverts for the hotel, nothing is too much trouble and always with a smile.
the rooms are perfect for the situation, the choice of restaurants is good.we found the buffet breakfast to be really good and lunch at the 'Boccadillo' was always a joy. the guys in the restaurants were always on hand to advise and explain, in fact the general level of service was exceptional, and we would like to especially thank 'Dennise' and Señor Vincente for their help.. Guess What??? we will be coming back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica