Went with my boyfriend and we had a amazing time! The resort is breath taking we had room 246 I could see the water from my bed! The Maids and The staff were so nice and a especially the shuttle driver Julio he will make your day he climbed and got me a coconut and inserted a straw he finally found us the howler monkeys behind the kids club they were so cool and very loud yes! iguanas roam the property they are harmless and will eat strawberries out of your hand The family of raccoons visited us nightly the are not aggressive in costa rica and were enjoying some apples we gave them we did do the resorts jets skis it was 60 us for 30 mins it was fun!! The Arenal volcano/ zip lining/hot springs tour was great!!! 336 us a couple was far away but stopped for lunch a boat ride and dinner and even to see a sloth climb a pole so worth it! We also did a half day ATV tour 129 a couple drove to two beaches and visited a local bar was a blast! we did the catamaran sunset tour was 200 us per couple beautiful sites great day swimming/snorkeling dinner open bar seeing dolphins was a great time!
The resort staff work so hard and so many travelers were rude and demanding drinks brought down to the beach over and over without even a dollar tip I was shocked if you stop and talk to the people there cost of living is very high sometimes paying 9 dollars a gallon of gas some only making 800 a month working 26 days in a row then off 4 to be with there family cut them a break they all work so hard! and will bend over for you with a little gratitude we will definitely return and visit more places! Thank you Hilton Papagayo for a Wonderful Time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Secrets Papagayo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica