My son (8 years old) and I stayed here last week and we absolutely loved it. There were minor issues, but they were all resolved in a timely way. Note - if you are freaked out by bugs, insects, iguanas around, this might not be the place for you. I don't know if it was just our room, but pretty constant bugs in the room.
Everything else was great. The staff was amazing and I thought truly cared about the guests. Everyone seemed to be having a good time and the staff as well as the guests were very friendly. I met some lovely people every day. They had activities like water arobics, bingo, bike rides to keep everyone entertained. Also had live music at night.
The food was good, not spectacular. And yes, small portions, but I saw a lot of people ordering another portion and the staff seemed totally fine with that.
Definitely recommend the tours offered by the hotel. The guides were knowledgeable and wanted to make sure you had a good time. The mega tour has zip lining, a water slide, horse back riding and hot spring all in one day. It was totally amazing!! This is exactly why we went to Costa Rica! The guides also told us a lot about the history of this beautiful country and the biodiversity, combining education with fun for my son.
Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling alone with your kid(s).. Lots to do for both of you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica