This was the last stop of three for our vacation. We had begun in the cloud forest, then braved lot's of physical activity in LaFortuna. This was back to relaxation and pool action. We were there during the under 18 girls soccer tournament. My only complaint is that they split our family up...the kids were on the 400 level and we were on the 200 level. They also advertise an ocean view which I am pretty sure they charged us for but you would have to be a giraffe to see it. I think this had to do with the resort over run with all the teams. Despite this rocky start the food an staff were awesome. The pool area was clean and well maintained. They keep local vendors at bay allowing them on the beach but not on the grounds.
All in all this was a great place to end the vacation. It is secluded so getting anywhere you will need to hire transportation or have it arranged through the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the exuberant Arenilla beach, Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica will offer adults a stunning Unlimited-Luxury(R) getaway in Costa Rica's Gulf of Papagayo. The secure community around Secrets Papagayo provides striking views of native flora and fauna and miles of unspoiled Pacific Coast beach. This all-suite resort boasts 202 spacious suites, each with a private balcony or terrace as well as a superb Unlimited-Luxury(R) experience starting with 24-hour room service, a daily refreshed mini-bar and more. The Preferred Club will provide an enhanced level of luxury with 65 ocean view suites and additional privileges including access to a private lounge, upgraded bath amenities and mini-bar, concierge service, pillow menu and much more. Guests will enjoy limitless gourmet cuisine, without reservations, at four restaurants and one café in addition to five bars that will serve unlimited top-shelf spirits. Days and nights are filled with land, beach and water activities and live entertainment. Two pools and a pristine beach await. Rejuvenation reigns supreme at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia(R), offering massage, body and facial treatments in 13 treatment rooms and a full-service beauty salon. Follow up this rejuvenation at the fully equipped fitness center or by taking part in one of many daily and nighttime activities. Just 20 minutes from the Liberia Airport and a mere 15 minutes from the touristic town of Coco Beach, Secrets Papagayo offers guests a privileged location both within the resort and throughout the area for an ideal Unlimited-Luxury(R) getaway on the Pacific Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Secrets Papagayo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica