Overall: Nice spot. Two very different pools. Quiet beach. No sunset views. Don't stay here for more than a couple days; there are SO many other great places to go and see while in Costa Rica.
Value: This wasn't exactly the best value. We spent as much on Internet access here as we did on our next hotel. To me, "all inclusive" should include Internet access in the room, but this did not, which is the reason I rated 4 stars instead of 5. It was so expensive already, why not charge a small bit more and include the Internet access. Dive hotels include free Internet that works much better than this Hilton's did.
Location: This is an amazing spot. You can walk on the beach and have it to yourself at times. We were a family of 5 people staying in two nice rooms here. The main reason we picked this stop for a couple days was it was on the beach and near (30 minutes) the Liberia airport. Since we were landing at night we wanted a short drive and wake up on the beach.
Service & Staff: Top notch. Everyone was very helpful and nice. The food was pretty good, not exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Papagayo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica