This resort was everything I imagined and more. Simply a tranquil, relaxing paradise! We were only there for for 4 days and it was not enough.
The resort landscaping was gorgeous, the villas were not very big but suited our accommodations. The housekeeping team were prompt and always left towel animals on our beds. They were always a phone call away regardless of the hour.
Transportation was on point. Julio was our "running man", it seemed as if he was always around when we needed him.
The food and drinks were abundant, very tasty! Always some familiar items with a local flare. You will definitely not be disappointed in any of the four restaurants.
I was there in October, and not sure if they follow daylight savings time. Life begins at 5am there and usually ends around 9pm. After each day of activities we were not disappointed aobut the early nights. I will definitely return to this resort and I tell everyone about the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Papagayo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica