Our trip was for our yearly family vacation, we are a family of 4 (9-13 year old girls). Our friends had been to Costa Rica in the Guanacaste area but didn't stay at the Hilton . This was our first all-inclusive, and to be honest, we were initially wary of the possibility of being stuck in a resort ...with children + bad food for 7 days and that the kids would be bored . Fortunately, it was a really wonderful experience that far exceeded our expectations and left us wanting to return with our friends in the near future.
We were lucky enough to get a room near right by the large pool area with a view of the ocean. It was super clean with all the amenities to make us feel right at home!
The food was excellent, especially at the El Dorado restaurant (where we made reservations 3 of the 4 nights). We were really impressed with most of the dishes- they were not only delicious but really skillfully plated as well. I will say that the desserts were not the greatest, but I heard they get better in the high season. The breakfast buffet was really good as well. They have a good selection of fruits, cheese, bread + local food. The omelette station was really nice too as it had a big selection of fillings.
We really can't say enough good things about the tours we went on with Costa Rican Tours and Services ! We per booked our itinerary with Meghan she was so helpful and her being American made it so easy to work together. She prepared the best selection of activity's for us and we spoke directly a few times via phone (760-298-8398) it was so nice having easy access to make any changes we wanted didn't have to wait for emails and confirmations with the large companies . The privacy and VIP treatment of his operations is really what we loved the most. Everyday he would greet us in the lobby with a sparkling clean luxury SUV and have beverages in the car, we decided to do a trip to Arenal Volcano to see a different landscape it was amazing! So beautiful and the drive was so informative, the girls loved the Zipline ... My wife was scared but by the 3 cable she was doing Super Women! Then we wanted to try his newest tour which is the 4x4 Safari Ride.... Hands down the best Tour I have ever been on! We have decided that since we take two vacations a year Costa Rica will be on the agenda for a few more years ! We love it so much!
We really enjoyed this resort, and can't wait to come back with our friends. If you are not sure about the all-inclusive thing, I really recommend trying this one. It's not our typical travel-style, but I can't tell you how nice it was to know everything was already paid for. It really took away a lot of the stress. The added bonus of our time off property and seeing the true Costa Rica we felt like this was our best vacation yet and are so pleased with all the services!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica