Spent five days at this resort with my family which consisted of three people.
The food is of good quality here and the rooms are clean and freshened daily - which includes restocking the mini bar with a few sodas, beers, and bottles of water. Overall, the staff is quite friendly which enhances the experience. I wish the restaurants had more flexible times to eat, but considering there are five of them on the property, it is not too much of an inconvenience. El Dorado was easily among the best even though its kitchen had a slip-up the night we went and it took them over an hour to get us our food (which had been sitting under the warming lamps for at least 20 minutes prior). Thankfully, however, our experiences at the other restaurants were better. Grille Del Fuego is the other I recommend. I had the salmon which was well prepared and served hot.
In addition, this property works with Alamo car rental service and Swiss Travel Company, both are located on property and have been reliable thus far.
Overall, I would recommended this property for shorter stays. If you are anything like my family, we don't like the same scenery/food for TOO many days at a time, so five days was plenty for us and that includes two guided tours and one half-day trip to coco beach on our own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica