We stayed at HP from Jan 6 - 12. Our room was 136 - a nice room with a good view. We were fairly close to the pool and restaurants. We had no issues with noise. Our stay was relaxing...excursions are available for those wanting more to do. It was very relaxing and we liked that everything was spread out. We walked everywhere and didn't find the hills a problem. Also walking to the spa and gym was quicker walking along the beach. The gym was nice with 3 treadmill's, 2 elliptical's, a bike, dumbbell 's up to 50 lbs and a cable machine.
The weather was awesome 95 days, 70's at night - AC worked great in the room. We made reservations for the restaurants for several nights on the first day - they have a copy of the menu's at the activity desk where you make your reservations. Unfortunately, did not know they were having surf and turf nite at La Cosecha on Friday night. We found the food at the restaurant's to be very good. Cab fare from airport was $55 for 3 people in a beat up Nissan. The front desk coordinated car service from hotel to airport - the cost was $60 and Rigo drove us in a new BMW X5. When we go back I would call for pickup from them instead of catching a cab.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.