Pablo at the swim-up Bar made sure we had a good time, All the time. The food was phenomenal and the setting was out of this world. We travelled across Costa Rica and yet we saw the tons of wildlife at the resort - From amazing birds like Osprey and tricolor heron to bulldog fishing bats (honest!) to pilot whales!
The resort was only 15 minutes from the airport, yet incredibly secluded. There's a nature reserve the right next-door and we were only an hour from Santa Rosa National Park, which was an amazing adventure in itself. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. It made for an amazing trip even better.
Be sure to take the two paths on either end of the resort and walk as far as you can along the beach as often as you can. The path on the north end of the resort leads up to a hilltop where you can watch the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen in my life! It was a photographers dream!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Amex, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.