This review is nothing to do with the stay at this resort, but the rude service i received by the front desk !!
I am a Hilton Diamond member and i was recommended by a friend to check out the resort and location before we book a room there. We reached there at around 1:00 PM and the Hilton front desk did not acknowledge my presence.
I walked up to him and asked if they can give us more information about the resort. The guy pretty much said that he was busy and i will have to wait and handed me the resort flier with information. I asked if i can look around and he said absolutely not at this time. He asked me to come back at a different time; i asked him to give me a time to visit and he said to come anytime but he will not guarantee if he will be able to show us around if they were busy (did i mention that i was the only person at the front desk at that time !)
So we decided to go and book the stay somewhere else !! We were in Costa Rica for 11 days and pretty much everyone we met was very friendly...not in this case !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and TripOnline SA so you can book your Papagayo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica