We stayed here on the last leg of our honeymoon at it was a major disappointment after staying at other resorts.
ROOM: We reserved the King Junior Suite with Private pool (number 451). The room was spacious and comfortable, but in need of some serious repairs. This was the most disappointing part of the experience. The ceiling lamp in the shower was very dirty with mildew. The entry door needs painting and the frame needed to be replaced or repaired as it separates from the frame when opened all the way. The stone floor tiles are pitted in several places. The exterior deck was heavily damaged and the private pool area only SLIGHTLY resembles the photograph from the website. The privacy screening around the pool was horribly damaged and the pump/pool equipment was very loud and obnoxious and did not have a way to shut it off. At night, the sandblasted/etched glass door from the adjacent room filled the room with bright light and there are no shades to block the light. We improvised with a towel and a few pillows. See photos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica