My husband and I went to Costa Rica in October 8-15th and it was PERFECT! It rained all day the first day but we didn't mind it at all. Then it rained a little here and there the rest of the week. We really picked a good time to go when everything was lush and green. The people from and away the hotel were very nice, friendly and helpful. The hotel room was okay considering the hotel name but we weren't there most of the time. Food was good and loved the fruit bar. I had mangoes and pineapples everyday. Food and drinks were constantly available. This was our first all-inclusive and were just in awe.
We didn't have to worry about anything while we were at the hotel. We did a couple of activities that the hotel provided as well as activities away from the hotel. We booked a couple of things from Sweiss Travel Center at the hotel. We did ATV/ziplining one day. Our ATV tour guide, Fernando, was awesome!! We would stop along and the way and he would point out things about Costa Rica and offered to take pictures of us ATVing off the beaten paths he took us. Once we reached our destination to zipline he waited for us of course to lead us back home. The tour guides for the ziplining was funny and also friendly and also offered to take pictures of us. Then the next day we went hiking in the rain forest and bathed in the hot springs. Highly recommend these activities. Well worth the money. But beware of sales rep at the hotel. There will be signs when you head towards the hotel beach that you'll be hit up my outside salesman. One of them came up to us and was really rude when we told him that we already booked our outside activities.
Overall our experience at the Hilton was great! The staff was very accommodating and super friendly! We would not hesitate staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a bay surrounded by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste, our resort is the perfect place to let your worries drift away. The magnificent view of the tranquil waters, the surrounding lush tropical gardens and abundant wildlife will make you experience the true Costa Rican feel.This magical all-inclusive resort also offers:- Convenient location, only 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport- Large property but with an intimate atmosphere and feel- New all inclusive concept with boutique-style service without the need of bracelets or towel cards and no limit in à la carte dining. - Private beach feel with calm tides year round- Casita-style bungalows perched hillside overlooking the bay. - World-class Spa offering full range of traditional and exotic treatments in a Costa Rican – inspired natural ambiance- Unforgettable setting for Honeymoons and Weddings - Venues which add a local flair to your meetings, incentives and other social gatherings.- Just minutes away from major local attractions, National Parks and beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Hotel Gulf Of Papagayo
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Premier Costa Rica
- Hilton Gulf Of Papagayo
- Gulf Of Papagayo Hilton
- Fiesta Resort Costa Rica
- Fiesta Premier Resort Spa Costa Rica