“Tours Papagayo JC” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Glendale, New York
“Tours Papagayo JC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I just came from Costa Rica. We spent a week there. We used Tours Papagayo JC. I arranged airport transfer with them and had ATV tours. They were both excellent. There was an accident and they could not make on time to the airport to pick us up but they made arrangements and somebody took care of us at the airport when we waited for them. Also the ATV tour was good.
I definitely will go back to Costa Rica and will use them again, excellent service.

Visited February 2013

Dorset
6 attraction reviews
“Simply the best!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Just returned from a wonderful trip in Costa Rica and Tours Papagayo helped make that happen. Every morning, pick up was on time in a clean and well maintained vehicle. Their guides are fun, friendly, polite, and very knowledgeable. It is very evident that safety is their number one priority. The private tours we chose were Zip Lining, Atv's and the Arenal Volcano tour. Highly recommend all of them. We did switch the Baldi Hot Spring to Tabacon on the Arenal Volcano tour, it does costs more. But worth it. Would I use Tours Papagayo again? In a heart beat!!!!!!

Visited January 2013
Dorset
6 attraction reviews
“Booked with confidence.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I would just like to say we haven't even arrived there yet and I know they are the best. The booking process from home is top notch. They always get back to you when you have a question. If you want to build your own tour they are more then will to please you. I emailed a few tour companies several times before finding Tours Papagayo "no response". I discovered Tours Papagayo in a magazine that praised how great they are. I couldn't be happier. See you soon.

Visited March 2012
Avon, CT
“Harold is AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We went on two tour with Harold at Tours Papagayo. The first was a tour through the Palo Verde National Park. It was a great experience with Harold identifying many points of interest and the history of his beautiful country during the drive to the park. While out on the water, the driver of the boat was excellent. He knew where all the animals, birds, reptiles were hiding. He was cruising down the river about 25 MPH and managed to spot a baby alligator only about 6 inches long on the top of a branch in the river. We saw a lot of beautiful wildlife including white faced monkeys (that came right onto the boat and ate bananas), Macaws, butterflies, all kinds of birds, lizards, etc.

The next day Harold took us up to Borinquen Adventure Tour. This tour was another excellent adventure that we really enjoyed. This included11 platforms and 10 cable canopy tour through a canyon, horseback riding, lunch at the Lodge, thermal mineral hot pools, Jacuzzi, mud bath, lunch, natural sauna sitting on a volcanic fumaroles. It has one of the most challenging and fastest canopy tours in Guanacaste! My husband loved the zip line... me, not so much! I was sick to my stomach thinking about how high the zip lines were that I never made it!

We love Harold and would recommend him to anyone for any tour you are interested in.

Visited June 2012
Melbourne, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Very Happy with Tours Papagayo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

We chose an all day Nicaragua trip with Harold and Tours Papagayo, Harold did a great job and is an asset to this company! Nicaragua was beautiful and worth the time and money and effort. The tour company expedited the boarder crossing very well. We opted to forgo one of the planned sites and tour an art gallery on the main drag instead, he was okay with that, so I'm thinking they are pretty versatile. The restaurants that they chose were very good, and the shopping was plentiful. Great excursion, I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Visited June 2012