My husband, 3 children and mom spent 5 amazing nights at the Hopkins Bay Resort.
We staying in a stunning tri-plex ... absolutely beautiful. The view of the grounds, infinity pool, beach and Caribbean sea are difficult to describe in words and do them justice. The staff were so very kind and attentive. The Resort provided one magical dimension, however the Hopkins village and people were equally wonderful. The tranquility of the community was refreshing ... children playing, chickens wandering ... all very relaxing.
Our youngest son's Grade 5 class collected a shipment of school supplies that we were fortunate enough to deliver to the Hopkins school. The staff and PTA representative were very supportive and inviting. They gave us a tour of the school, which made quite the impression on us all. The pride was so evident in the pristine appearance of the students ...
We enjoyed an amazing day of fishing and snorkelling with Lucky Tours ... Lucky and his first mate, Monster Man, were so very knowledgeable and down to earth. Such characters ... this tour was one of our highlights! The various restaurants of Hopkins offer something for everyone when you are inclined to eat out. Driftwood Pizza restaurant on the beach, Chef Rob's and Love of the Rocks were hits with our family, all providing a unique experience and atmosphere. We enjoyed several excursion ... Lucky tours, Placencia, Bocawima Adventures for an afternoon of zip-lining as well as a day at the Kanatik Resort. We did have our own vehicle which allowed us a tremendous amount of freedom, allowing us to explore and make the most of our time in this little piece of paradise.
We loved our time at Hopkins Bay ... meeting other vacationers and getting to know the staff ... we look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hopkins Bay is an upscale Belize beach resort ideally situated on the Caribbean Sea near the Garifuna village of Hopkins in the Stann Creek District. Our private Belize beach resort offers comfortable garden and beachfront accommodation in a lush tropical paradise. Hopkins Bay Belize is the ideal spot where couples or families can enjoy a relaxing setting. Couples can enjoy a romantic getaway in a one-bedroom beach loft and families can make themselves at home in a two or three-bedroom beach house. Whatever accommodation you choose, you'll be just a stone's throw away from the beach and an unforgettable Belize vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Despegar.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hopkins Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hopkins Bay Villas Hotel Hopkins
- Hopkins Bay Hotel
- Hopkins Bay Resort Belize