We loved so many moments of our stay at Belizean Dreams. We arranged our trip through American Express. We were met at Dangriga by Miguel who drove us to the resort. Every person we met was so kind and generous. Truly wonderful people. The staff at the restaurant was amazing (Adela, Clarice, Jose, Alex and Liz to name a few). The food was wonderful as well. I looked forward to my watermelon juice each morning. The chef helped whip up food our picky kids would eat. The beach was wonderful and we enjoyed a couple of early morning paddles in the kayaks. The excursions were top notch. We did the Mayan ruins, Monkey River and Cave tubing. Drivers who took us to and from the trips were fantastic. Felipe spent two days driving us around. He was so educational and we learned a lot from him. If you want local food go on these trips and you will have the best around. Stop at the Country Barn for some amazing ice cream. We ventured into Hopkins via bike a couple of times and had lunch at Innies. We really fell in love with the people of the resort. They are great ambassadors for their country. Ask Jose to make you a fresh coconut water and then eat the flesh out of it. You will never forget it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean Owned and Managed Resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Belizean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Belize/Hopkins