The entire experience with Belizean Dreams was amazing! Isabelle was great to work with in booking. When we landed and throughout the stay, Ian helped us plan all our excursions and was so knowledgable on local history and culture. Raymond and the staff were excellent servers. The Chefs were AMAZING!! I even had to come home and figure out how to make the Coconut, Ginger, Carrot soup because it rocked that much! The view from the room overlooking the water is gorgeous and the room itself was gorgeous. You get exactly what the pictures look like. Wonderful team there, and we will be going back as soon as we can. We've already recommended it to several friends getting married.
We recommend their masseuse!! The Xunantunich (Mayan Ruins) tour & then the Zip-Line/Cave Tubing tour were great!!! You can't do something like Cave Tubing anywhere else.. it's like something out of a movie. We actually got to climb the Ruins and go to the top.. you don't get to do that other places. It was spectacular. Would go back tomorrow if we could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean Owned and Managed Resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Belizean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Belize/Hopkins