We purchased a jungle and beach package from the Ian Anderson caves branch and we were transferred to Almond beach resort. The transfer is seamless as well as checking in.we stayed at the craboo suite which was excellent.we even have a hot tub on the patio overlooking the beach.i had a dock massage which was fantastic and went snorkeling as well. The service is fantastic as I had to scan something to send for work and they helped me among other things. I would come back to this great resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded Hotel of the Year in 2010, our superb beach location with custom designed rooms providing more than 20 different choices, from honeymoon casitas to family suites, wonderful private wedding locations and a long golden beach that stretches for miles. Our guests say our biggest treasures are our warm and friendly staff, and our superb guides who will take you to explore the reef and Cockscombe basin Jaguar Preserve, plus Mayan and Garifuna cultures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Almond Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Beach Hotel Hopkins
- Almond Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Almond Beach Resort Belize/Hopkins