My husband and I and our two sons (age 14 and 16) stayed at Hamanasi for 15 nights over the end of November and beginning of December and it was the trip of a life time for our family. Both the beachfront rooms and the honeymoon suite were beautiful, very comfortable and very clean. The beach, dock and grounds of the resort are equally beautiful. The food was always fresh and delicious, including the snacks and lunches provided on both marine and land excursions.
What really topped off our travel to Belize and Hamanasi was the incredible welcoming, friendly and accommodating people and service. At Hamanasi the staff were outstanding regardless of whether it was the front desk staff, grounds keepers , tour guides, dive shop guys or the restaurant and cleaning /maintenance staff. All were amazing in their service orientation and genuine effort to make our stay the best it could be.
The dive shop is fantastic and they were excellent in their instruction for the open water scuba certificate. The dive/snorkel guides and land excursion guides were all exceptionally knowledgeable and willingly shared the natural and cultural wonders of Belize with us.
Although our sons were generally the only teenagers at the resort during our stay they were completely entertained and felt at ease and relaxed with the staff and the opportunities offered. The evenings of Garifuna drumming were a huge hit as well. We were very happy with our decision to stay at Hamanasi for the full duration of our trip as the variety of adventures offered allowed us to explore many part of the country and never get bored. For our families first visit to Belize we considered the value for money at Hamanasi excellent. Our only regret was not staying longer.
- Also Known As:
- Hamanasi Adventure And Dive Hotel Hopkins
- Hamanasi Adventure And Dive Hotel
- Hamanasi Adventure And Dive Resort Belize/Hopkins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of Belize on and offshore! Hamanasi is a secluded, casually elegant eco-resort. Unwind in spacious tree houses, beach front rooms and suites with AC, private porches and gorgeous hardwood furnishings. On property has a full service restaurant, bar, pool, lush gardens and a Gold Palm 5 star PADI dive facility. Onshore, explore Mayan ruins, Jaguar Preserve, caves, jungle rivers and rain forest waterfalls. All inclusive packages, Honeymoon and romance packages available. ... more less