We were on a one week training, from September 27 to October 3, 2013 at Parrot Cove Lodge. The staff (the chef, waiters, housekeeping and the managers), were friendly and amazing, Love on the Rocks was excellent, and the rooms were great. We would like to commend Parrot Cove as we viewed it as one of a few resort in the country of Belize that work with Belizean NGO's and provides them with great package deals and at the same time treats them like celebrities. Thanks Chef Rob, Micah, Corey, Ms. Molly for the wonderful experience at Parrot Cove. We are looking forward to seeing you all next. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the beach just south of the village of Hopkins, Parrot Cove Lodge is a petit resort centrally located between the reef and the rainforest. Parrot Cove Lodge is the perfect location whether you are seeking offshore and inland adventures, or simply looking for rest and relaxation. We are the home of Chef Rob’s Gourmet Café one of Belize’s top ranked restaurants, and 'love on the Rocks' stone grill dining. Come enjoy the Caribbean breeze under the open-air thatch roof of our pier, relax at our fresh water pool and let your adventure begin as you explore the many wonders of Belize! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parrot Cove Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Cove Hotel Hopkins
- Parrot Cove Lodge Belize/Hopkins