My daughter and I stayed at Parrot Cove during our three week vacay in Belize. It was amazing. The room was beautifully decorated and clean. Our room was literally five steps away from the beach. What I loved most was the feeling of being the only guest at the resort. Swam at least three times in the pool and never once did I have to share it. In the evenings I lay in a hammock reading. Again the beach was all mine. My thirteen year old enjoyed fishing, snorkeling, zip-lining, and bike rides into the village. We loved every minute of our stay at Parrot Cove. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We came home raving about Parrot Cove. Now my husband is eager to join us next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the beach just south of the village of Hopkins, Parrot Cove Lodge is a petit resort centrally located between the reef and the rainforest. Parrot Cove Lodge is the perfect location whether you are seeking offshore and inland adventures, or simply looking for rest and relaxation. We are the home of Chef Rob’s Gourmet Café one of Belize’s top ranked restaurants, and 'love on the Rocks' stone grill dining. Come enjoy the Caribbean breeze under the open-air thatch roof of our pier, relax at our fresh water pool and let your adventure begin as you explore the many wonders of Belize! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parrot Cove Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Cove Hotel Hopkins
- Parrot Cove Lodge Belize/Hopkins