Wonderful rooms, beach was awesome and very clean, the dive master, crew and captain were AWESOME! Our maids Daisy and Molly were great took great care of our room and any extras we asked for. Service was awesome. Great front office help, waiters and bartender King. They organized a wedding for my niece and did a great job over and above what was asked for. The only thing I wasn't totally happy with was the food at dinner. For the price it should have been better seasoned and presented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the beach just south of the village of Hopkins, Parrot Cove Lodge is a petit resort centrally located between the reef and the rainforest. Parrot Cove Lodge is the perfect location whether you are seeking offshore and inland adventures, or simply looking for rest and relaxation. We are the home of Chef Rob’s Gourmet Café one of Belize’s top ranked restaurants, and 'love on the Rocks' stone grill dining. Come enjoy the Caribbean breeze under the open-air thatch roof of our pier, relax at our fresh water pool and let your adventure begin as you explore the many wonders of Belize! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Parrot Cove Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Cove Hotel Hopkins
- Parrot Cove Lodge Belize/Hopkins