Let me start by saying that I wish I were back at Mama Noots as opposed to writing about them right now. I just returned from a 4-night stay in paradise with my sister, aunt and a friend, and none of us wanted to leave. This eco resort is bound to be "THE" place to stay as the new owners have done something truly amazing with this beautiful piece of property. We were greeted with love and that only grew throughout our stay. We couldn't help but take photo after photo beginning with opening the doors to our rooms. I honestly felt like I was on a romantic getaway with the gals... it was awesome! We had many adventures both at Bocawina and off site. Every excursion we did was well worth the money. Cesar is the kindest, sweetest, caring guy- you have to get to know him. We were fortunate to have the same two fantastic tour guides for both our waterfall repelling hike and the zip line (longest in Central America!). If you can request to have Hugo and Vidal, you should. On top of that, the food was spectacular. Shawn and Stasha do an amazing job preparing delicious meals and Stephanie (who deserves a Gold Medal of her own) brings you delicious coffee and fresh squeezed juices every morning as you're rolling out of bed and prepping for your day ahead. It really is the wonderful staff that made our trip so memorable. Any and everything we needed, they graciously accomodated. Don even brought me a yoga mat so I could practice my yoga while I was staying with them. Now THAT is a personal touch! I feel as if we not only made friends but also family down at Mama Noots... I'm confident you'll feel the same way!
- Also Known As:
- Mama Noots Eco Hotel
- Mama Noots Eco Hotel Dangriga
- Mama Noots Eco Resort Belize/Hopkins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mama Noots Eco Resort is located in the heart of Mayflower Bocawina National Park. We are powered by hydro and solar. We have 9 rooms total; 6 standard rooms with ceiling fans and private bathrooms hot and cold showers, 3 deluxe rooms with private bath with hot and cold water. We have a restaurant and bar on location and we serve local food as well as other dishes and we provide vegetarian meals on request. Our on-site activities include:>Zip-lining in the longest Zipline course in Central America (Night zip-lining also available);>Waterfall Rappelling in two different waterfalls;>Hiking trough the jungle and swimming on different waterfall pools (we have 5 waterfalls);>Birdwatching tours (with local Mayan guide with over 20 years of experience);>Mayan ruin tours (the park has two unexcavated Mayan Temple Mounds, as well as many other unexplored Mayan sites). Off-site activities include Mayan Ruin tours, Monkey River tours, Cave tubing, Horseback riding in the jungle, Cultural tours, Spice farm tour, and snorkeling/diving. And our new Tikal National Park tour (Guatemala). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Mama Noots Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.