“Great Tasting Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
San Ignacio, Belize
“Great Tasting Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Located on the south end of the village, this restaurant has recently opened it's doors and has been renovated and painted - very clean. I ordered pizza by the slice, and I only had to wait a few minutes for my food. Pizza was very tasty! I live in Hopkins, so I plan to return very soon and try one of the many Italian dishes from their extensive menu. As the owner of Coco Breeze Cabanas here in Hopkins, I only recommend certain restaurants to my guests, and I will definately continue to send my guests to Brothers Pizza for their lunch and dinner. Many restaurants in Hopkins close very early, and Brothers Pizza was had their doors open for later periods than the early birds, which is great for people who arrive into Hopkins late or prefer to eat later in the evening. I'll be back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Quite possibly best in Belize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've had pizza at probably six to eight places in Belize so far, and this one really stood out. The crust was thin and crispy, there was plenty of mouth-watering cheese, and the pepperoni and tomato toppings were very excellent. The two of us shared a medium pizza for $15 US, and we each got a milkshake for $2.50 US each. (No, we didn't eat healthy that meal!) Thanks, Brother's, for making a great pizza and sharing it with us!

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“best made to order pizza in hopkins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

pizza, veggie toppings, and fresh fruit juice were all delicious and surpassed our expectations. very clean dining area and friendly staff. great lunch spot in the middle of town.

• Visited March 2013