We spent seven wonderful days at Jaguar Reef/Almond Beach Resort for our 40th wedding anniversary. We stayed in the Honeymoon suite that was beautiful and spacious. We had a private patio viewing the pool and Tika Bar looking straight out to the ocean. Inside our room an very comfortable king size bed, two large lounging chairs, small glass dining table and chairs, sunken bathtub. Their was a huge separate bathroom, double sink vanity, make up mirror, safe, coffee maker refridgerator, iron, clothing armior, and beautifully tiled walk in shower, toilet located in it's own room inside the bathroom. We felt totally pampered and comfortable. The staff are all so friendly and pleasant. The grounds are beautiful and kept up 24/7. The dining experiences from the high thatched ceiling and beautiful open views of the ocean in the dining room to the delicous meals at breakfast, lunch and dinner. We did use the coffee shop for the extra coffee lattes and snacks several times and the wi-fi. Enjoyed and afternoon massage and facial too. We used the resorts kayaks for an early morning exploration seeing, Manatee, pelicans, egrets, giant school of Skip Jacks, star fish. We also used the resorts bicycles to ride into Hopkins to see the village and it's people. The resort offers special side trips, we did the Barrier Reef Snorkel, fabulous. What an abundance of marine life. The Jungle Zipline amazing, the River Cave tubing and exploring even more exciting than imagined and the most special to us the Cayo Mayan Ruins, spectacular. Will be coming back again with family to share our experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proud member of The Viva Belize Hotel Group, this beachfront resort offers a venture, romantic isolationism, and natural coexistence. Verdant rain-forests house thousands of species of wildlife and hide ancient Mayan ruins within their depths. The intricate coral reef systems just offshore are renowned for marine diversity and provide some of the best environments for underwater exploration. Taking full advantage of the adventure potential of this idyllic destination, Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa incorporates the comfort of exceptional accommodations into the beauty of its natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaguar Reef Hotel Hopkins
- Jaguar Reef Resort
- Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa Belize/Hopkins