Lets face it, if you're looking at Belize, you're not looking at Cancun as an alternative. Hopkins is a remote part of a remote country. So those internet/email addicts will have to adjust. But that said, if you're looking for a relaxing and laid back time, this is the place for you. Staff are super friendly and nice. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Jaguar Reef Hotel Hopkins
- Jaguar Reef Hotel
- Jaguar Reef Resort
- Jaguar Reef Lodge And Spa Belize/Hopkins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The enchanting waters and lush landscapes of Belize create a land of rugged adventure, romantic isolationism, and natural coexistence. Verdant rainforests house thousands of species of wildlife and hide ancient Mayan ruins within their depths. The intricate coral reef systems just offshore are renowned for marine diversity and provide some of the best environments for underwater exploration. Taking full advantage of the adventure potential of this idyllic destination, Jaguar Reef Lodge incorporates the comfort of exceptional accommodations into the beauty of its natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Jaguar Reef Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.