“GOOGLE SEARCH” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sinsonte Beya Beach Hotel

Sinsonte Beya Beach Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hopkins
Save Saved
You added Sinsonte Beya Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Sinsonte Lane, Hopkins, Belize   |
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Hopkins
Caye Caulker, Belize
“GOOGLE SEARCH”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have never stayed here, I just want to relay the experience I had. I did a Google search on Sinsonte Beya Beach Resort, and after I sent an inquiry to the 2nd website that popped up, I received a rambling response from a lady in the United States regarding Belize, Hopkins, and hotels in the area. She feels she has been wronged, and I really didn't want to deal with it. All I was looking for was a room.
Hopefully the Sinsonte Beya Beach Hotel will put up a website.

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

1 review from our community

Been to Sinsonte Beya Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!