Stayed in a superior hillview room. Room is old, washroom stinks and despite calling the reception to complain, they only send a staff up to spray some refreshener in the washroom and 1 hour later the stinking urine smell is back again. Bathtub shows sign of aging with yellowish stains. Bedding was still okay to me.
Breakfast was nothing to shout about, 2 main dishes and the fried mihun was tasteless, not forgeting about the awful coffee which to me is an embarassment coming from a 4 star hotel.
Will never return and staf wasn't courteous enough to at least offer a change of room.
- Also Known As:
- Hydro Majestic Batu Ferringhi
- Hotel Hydro Majestic
- Hydro Hotel Penang Batu Ferringhi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive and luxurious Hydro Majestic Hotel Penang is located in Penang, along the renowned Batu Ferringhi beach stretch. The property is surrounded by a wonderful landscape with a breathtaking view of the Andaman Sea. On-site facilities include a restaurant, a bar, outdoor swimming pool, pool table and table tennis. This Penang beach hotel is the perfect place for all those looking for an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hydro Hotel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.