This hotel is an excellent location, right on the beach front and well located for local restaurants and the night market. The hotel staff are friendly and attentive and the food is generally of an excellent standard. The only downside are the extremely 'tired' rooms which are desperately in need of refurbishment, and the sea itself which unfortunately suffers from pollution from local industrial plants. Because of the condition of the rooms the hotel doesnt meet the standard of the advertised 5*, more like a 3*.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi