As a family group of 9 combining Christmas and a holiday here, this being the 4th consecutive year. Choosing to have Christmas dinner at the Park Royal was just the best. Chef Wong and his staff are to be highly congratulated for all their efforts for a superb tantalising seafood selection. Presentation was very impressive. Waitpersons very attentive on table service too. The whole atmosphere of the evening will be remembered.
We continue to come back to Park Royal for the friendliness of all who work here & cleaanliness. They do a tremendous job. Our granddaughters call it their second home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi