Although the hotel is showing signs of age, the public areas are well maintained, open to the beach and ocean so our stay was very pleasant. The rooms though need a round of renovation, which explains the regular "special deals" online, but I didn't mind the spartan look in the 80s (or 90s) style. It was very comfortable. The service was attentive.
If you like seafood, there is a fantastic seafood restaurant (Chinese style) 5 minutes walk along the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi