My wife and 13yr old son recently spent 4 nights here and enjoyed the experience. The staff were excellent right across the board and couldn't be faulted. The check in process was seamless and pleasant with a warm welcome and cold drink. The location is great with the night markets right outside the door. We picked up some bargains there.
If I had any criticism it would be that the rooms are getting a little tired and could do with upgrading. Also the early morning call to prayer at the mosque next door can be a little loud for some.
This hotel is about 45min from airport and costs approx 70RM by taxi.
Overall had a nice stay and thank you to the very accommodating staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi