We only stayed at the resort for the weekend, but it was a very pleasant stay! They have a kids pool and a bigger pool for mostly adults. Everything is very nice with access straight to the beach from the hotel. There is also a water sports center which offers a lot of fun things to do. I did the JetSki which was very enjoyable. The only downside was that you have to be 18 to ride by yourself. The breakfast had a large selection and was tasty. The rooms were also spacious and mostly clean with air conditioning. All in all it was a lovely stay and a great resort and we were sad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi