Spent 5 days in this hotel for vacation. Localization and outdoor amenities is really good, although the rooms are definitely up for need of refurbishment. Old carpets and interior.
Breakfast isn't fantastic, but it is ok. Staff is helpful, but very variable quality of how they threat you. Basically no view from the room that we had, which was a hill view. From the name I did not expect the view to be to great either...
Overall, considering the localization and nice pool area I can recommend this for families as well as couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi