Our family 2 adults and 2 children 12 and 10 stayed here for 7 nights in the Sea facing room in the Tower Wing. Had nice view of the beach. Room was adequate with 2 double beds and large bathroom. Air conditioning was good and quiet so could have on all night. Colours a little outdated but overall clean and comfortable. In the lobby area of each floor they have lovely burners going all day with perfumed oils. We didn't have breakfast included in the price and personally I would prefer to eat breakfast at restaurants nearby particulary the Boatman ( about 250 metres left of the hotel on beach side) or Jewel of the North ( about 250 metres in the other direction). About 1/2 the price of hotel and fantastic food.
Pool was nothing inspiring re design etc but was kept clean and was never overally crowded. Pool staff very friendly and loved to have a chat. Food prices around pool icecreams etc were reasonably priced for hotel prices and massage in the garden area was good. Lovely garden area with shade from sun. This garden area is the nicest part of the hotel. Plenty of sunbeds - never had a trouble getting one at any time of day. Hotel is in the best location for proximity to night markets, hawker beach cafe and local restaurants. Would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Penang, together with its excellent location in the heart of famous Batu Ferringhi makes it easily accessible to the Night Market, shops and restaurants. The resort is situated right on the beach, split into two buildings- the Beach Wing, located at the beachside, or Ferringhi Tower, located directly across the road to the beach. The Ferringhi Tower commands spectacular views of both the hills and sea front and is linked by an overhead covered walkway. 358 spacious rooms with a great combination of Family Studios and Kidsuites, the resort is perfect for families and couples looking for a retreat. To also make your every moment of your stay an absolute delight, we make every dining experience special in its own way. As the only hotel offering speciality Northern Indian cuisine, it will be feast that will leave you with 'spicy'memories. At the Holiday Inn Resort Penang, you will discover an exotic way to truly enjoy your vacation and cherish every minute of it. Right from the warmth of the people, the quaint sights & sounds of the island's rich cultural heritage and the rejuvenating hospitality of Holiday Inn Resort Penang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Penang Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Holiday Inn Penang
- Holiday Inn Georgetown
- Georgetown Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Penang Batu Ferringhi